Ordering Procedure for Front End Loaders
- Some tractor models require modification or relocation of some tractor
parts eg. Battery boxes, fuel tanks, toolboxes, exhaust, weight carriage,
lights etc. Additional costs incurred in these modifications are the responsibility
of the customer, and will be charged direct to the customer. Catford Engineering
will not bear the modification cost.
- All orders must be confirmed in writing before production of that unit
will be commenced. Orders not confirmed in this manner will be considered
- Oil to top up the reservoir is to be supplied by the customer or booked
at extra cost.
- Some John Deere tractors require a special oil bowl to return the oil
when a loader is fitted. These may be obtained from your local dealer or
supplied by Catford Engineering.
- A return line filter is recommended on all Chamberlain tractors.
- If installing a return line filter, a flow control must be fitted also.
- We recommend flow controls should be fitted on all front-end loaders to
prevent air getting into the cylinders that can be caused when gravity overtakes
the pump when lowering the arms or emptying the bucket. Continual use can
cause burnt piston seals.
- Should a tractor require other valves to operate the front-end loader
(in addition to the standard spool) the work will be done at additional
cost (eg. a valve to combat sensing devices in the tractor hydraulic pump).
Conditions of Sale for Manufactured Goods
- If a customer does not have a credit account with Catford Engineering
the first unit must be paid for prior to despatch. Credit facilities are
made available thereafter in the usual manner.
- A 10% non-refundable deposit will be required when ordering manufactured
- All prices are in Australian Dollars and include GST.
ORDER PROCESSING (Retail)
MINIMUM ORDER VALUE
The minimum order amount is $11.00 including GST.
All claims for damaged or missing goods must be filed with the carrier concerned.
Do not open the parcel if you suspect the goods are damaged. Do not sign any
declaration for goods received (in good condition) before opening the parcel
and checking the goods.
All goods in stock are despatched promptly. Goods out of stock are put on
back order and you are advised of the delay. You have a choice of delaying
the despatch of your entire order until back orders are filled or paying two
or more freight charges for two or more deliveries. All back orders are despatched
immediately we receive the goods from our suppliers. Information from our
suppliers regarding delays in stock availability can not be guaranteed for
- Returns will be accepted for faulty or defective goods or any other non-excludable
obligations of the seller set out in the Trade Practices Act 1974 or similar
State and Territory legislation.
- Returns other than those referred to in 1) above, must be approved by
the seller. To return products to Catford Engineering, please prepay the
freight charge and send it to the address on the Tax Invoice. Goods will
only be accepted if returned in saleable condition. Postage and freight
charges are non-refundable on returns. The seller reserves the right to
charge a handling fee of 10% of the price of the goods returned under this
provision. Products specifically purchased, manufactured, machined or cut
to size or to the Buyer’s specification are not returnable unless
they are of the kind referred to in 1) above.
Risk in the goods passes to you when the goods leave our business premises
or from a suppliers warehouse when being shipped direct to the customer. You
can elect to have the goods insured against loss in transit at your cost –
otherwise loss of goods in transit is at your risk.
PAYMENT & PRICING
A Transaction fee of 2.53% of Invoice Total (GST Inc) is payable on all
credit card transactions.
All items in this publication have been included in good faith on the basis
that the goods, as described will be available at the time of sale. Prices
can change without notice. All prices are in Australian Dollars and include
GST. All products are guaranteed for six months unless otherwise stated. Goods
to be returned under warranty at customer expense.
Catford Engineering Pty Ltd © 2003 :: Close